Recover Keys is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Recover Keys from your PCRecover Keys
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Recover Keys. More information about Recover Keys can be found at http://recover-keys.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Keys directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Recover Keys by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Keys\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled RecoverKeys.exe and it has a size of 12.81 MB (13429512 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Recover Keys. They occupy an average of 14.19 MB (14878784
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverKeys.exe (12.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.38 MB)
The current page applies to Recover Keys version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Recover Keys releases:
...click to view all...
Recover Keys is an application by the software company Recover Keys. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Recover Keys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Recover Keys from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Recover Keys or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recover Keys". The Recover Keys application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Recover Keys in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Recover Keys, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recover Keys:
- The software company is: http://recover-keys.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Keys\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Recover Keys.
8. After removing Recover Keys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover Keys that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recover Keys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Recover Keys by Recover Keys from your computer, nor are we saying that Recover Keys by Recover Keys is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Recover Keys in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 01:53:18.830