This page is about Recover Keys for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Recover Keys from your PCParand ® Software Group
. More data about Parand ® Software Group can be read here
. More data about the application Recover Keys can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Recover Keys is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Recover Keys folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Recover Keys's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Recover Keys\unins000.exe". RecoverKeys.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 12.98 MB (13613920 bytes) on disk.
Recover Keys installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.39 MB (15086081
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverKeys.exe (12.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- PLINK.exe (358.00 KB)
- PSCP.exe (378.50 KB)
The current page applies to Recover Keys version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Recover Keys:
...click to view all...
Recover Keys is a program marketed by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Recover Keys is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Recover Keys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Recover Keys or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recover Keys". If it exists on your system the Recover Keys program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Recover Keys in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Recover Keys, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recover Keys:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Recover Keys\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recover Keys.
8. After removing Recover Keys, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover Keys that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recover Keys with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Recover Keys by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover Keys by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Recover Keys in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 05:38:27.480