This info is about RebateInformer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall RebateInformer from your systemInbox.com, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Inbox.com, Inc.. Click on http://www.rebateinformer.com/
to get more details about RebateInformer on Inbox.com, Inc.'s website. RebateInformer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall RebateInformer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RebateInf.exe is the RebateInformer's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.55 MB (2672512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in RebateInformer. They take 3.72 MB (3901078
bytes) on disk.
- RebateInf.exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This page is about RebateInformer version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other RebateInformer versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Additional values that you should remove:
RebateInformer is a program released by Inbox.com, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase RebateInformer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RebateInformer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RebateInformer or simply click the Search feature and type in "RebateInformer". If it exists on your system the RebateInformer application will be found very quickly. After you select RebateInformer in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about RebateInformer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RebateInformer:
- The software company is: http://www.rebateinformer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RebateInformer.
8. After removing RebateInformer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RebateInformer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RebateInformer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RebateInformer by Inbox.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RebateInformer by Inbox.com, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RebateInformer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 20:26:48.093