This info is about RebateInformer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall RebateInformer from your computerInbox.com, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Inbox.com, Inc.. Click on http://www.rebateinformer.com/
to get more details about RebateInformer on Inbox.com, Inc.'s website. RebateInformer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall RebateInformer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. RebateInf.exe is the RebateInformer's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.55 MB (2672512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in RebateInformer. They take 3.72 MB (3901078
bytes) on disk.
- RebateInf.exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This page is about RebateInformer version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other RebateInformer versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall RebateInformer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall RebateInformer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\chrome\content\js\base64.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\chrome\content\js\jquery-1.10.0.min.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\chrome\content\js\jquery-1.6.1.min.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\chrome\content\login\images\favicon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\chrome\content\login\js\login-orig.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\chrome\content\ri.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\chrome\content\settings\images\favicon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\chrome\content\settings\js\settings.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\chrome\content\settings\js\settings-r.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\lib\RebInfFF.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox_Old\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox_Old\chrome\content\js\base64.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox_Old\chrome\content\js\jquery-1.10.0.min.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox_Old\chrome\content\js\jquery-1.6.1.min.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox_Old\chrome\content\login\images\favicon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox_Old\chrome\content\login\js\login-orig.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox_Old\chrome\content\ri.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox_Old\chrome\content\settings\images\favicon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox_Old\chrome\content\settings\js\settings.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox_Old\chrome\content\settings\js\settings-r.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox_Old\plugins\npUniPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\RebateI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\RebateInf.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\unins000.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\RebateInf.exe
RebateInformer is an application marketed by the software company Inbox.com, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase RebateInformer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove RebateInformer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RebateInformer or simply click the Search field and type in "RebateInformer". The RebateInformer app will be found automatically. After you click RebateInformer in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RebateInformer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RebateInformer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rebateinformer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RebateInformer.
8. After uninstalling RebateInformer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RebateInformer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RebateInformer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RebateInformer by Inbox.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RebateInformer by Inbox.com, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RebateInformer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 20:26:48.093