This info is about RebateInformer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall RebateInformer from your systemInbox.com, Inc.
. More info about Inbox.com, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.rebateinformer.com/
to get more info about RebateInformer on Inbox.com, Inc.'s website. RebateInformer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing RebateInformer is C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.55 MB (2672512 bytes) on disk and is named RebateInf.exe.
The executable files below are part of RebateInformer. They take about 3.72 MB (3901078
bytes) on disk.
- RebateInf.exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This web page is about RebateInformer version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of RebateInformer:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove RebateInformer.Folders left behind when you uninstall RebateInformer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by RebateInformer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RebateInformer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Chrome\ri_chr.ver
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\chrome\content\rebateinf.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\Firefox\components\FFRebateI.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
RebateInformer is an application marketed by Inbox.com, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall RebateInformer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove RebateInformer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RebateInformer or simply click the Search field and type in "RebateInformer". If it is installed on your PC the RebateInformer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RebateInformer in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RebateInformer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RebateInformer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rebateinformer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RebateInformer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RebateInformer.
8. After removing RebateInformer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RebateInformer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RebateInformer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RebateInformer by Inbox.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RebateInformer by Inbox.com, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RebateInformer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-30 00:22:25.980