Realtek AC'97 Audio
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Realtek AC'97 Audio for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Realtek AC'97 Audio from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Realtek AC'97 Audio is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 109.00 KB (111616 bytes) on disk and is named CPLUtl64.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Realtek AC'97 Audio. They take about 10.17 MB (10659840
bytes) on disk.
- CPLUtl64.exe (109.00 KB)
- RTLCPL.EXE (9.97 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (88.00 KB)
This info is about Realtek AC'97 Audio version 5.16
only. You can find here a few links to other Realtek AC'97 Audio versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek AC'97 Audio we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Realtek AC'97 Audio's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\Alcxmntr.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\Alcxwdm.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\ALCXWDM.SYS
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\Alcxwdm0.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\Alcxwdm1.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\ALSndMgr.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\RtlCPAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\RTLCPL.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\SoundMan.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Realtek Audio Control Panel.lnk
Realtek AC'97 Audio is a program released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Realtek AC'97 Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Realtek AC'97 Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek AC'97 Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek AC'97 Audio". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek AC'97 Audio program will be found automatically. When you click Realtek AC'97 Audio in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Realtek AC'97 Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek AC'97 Audio.
8. After removing Realtek AC'97 Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek AC'97 Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek AC'97 Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek AC'97 Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek AC'97 Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek AC'97 Audio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:24:12.787