Realtek AC'97 Audio
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Realtek AC'97 Audio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Realtek AC'97 Audio from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the Realtek AC'97 Audio program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek AC'97 Audio is Alcrmv.exe -r -m. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. alcrmv.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 212.00 KB (217088 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Realtek AC'97 Audio. They occupy 11.12 MB (11661312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- alcrmv.exe (212.00 KB)
- alcrmv64.exe (304.00 KB)
- ChCfg.exe (40.00 KB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.00 KB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.99 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (564.00 KB)
This data is about Realtek AC'97 Audio version 5.19
alone. You can find below a few links to other Realtek AC'97 Audio versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek AC'97 Audio we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\alcrmv.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\alcrmv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\Alcwdm.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\Alcwdm0.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\Alcwdm0.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\alcwdm64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\Alcxau0.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\Alcxwdm.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\alcxwdm.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\Alcxwdm0.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\ALSndMgr.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\ALSNDMGR.WAV
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\ChCfg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\CPLUtl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\RtlCPAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\RTLCPL.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek AC97\SoundMan.exe
Realtek AC'97 Audio is a program released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Realtek AC'97 Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Realtek AC'97 Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realtek AC'97 Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek AC'97 Audio". If it exists on your system the Realtek AC'97 Audio application will be found automatically. When you select Realtek AC'97 Audio in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek AC'97 Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek AC'97 Audio.
8. After uninstalling Realtek AC'97 Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek AC'97 Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek AC'97 Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek AC'97 Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek AC'97 Audio by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek AC'97 Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 20:48:18.523