ReNamer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ReNamer from your systemDenis Kozlov
. More information on Denis Kozlov can be seen here
. More data about the software ReNamer can be seen at http://www.den4b.com/
. ReNamer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ReNamer folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ReNamer is C:\Program Files (x86)\ReNamer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ReNamer's primary file takes about 5.01 MB (5249043 bytes) and is named ReNamer.exe.
ReNamer contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.71 MB (5984561
bytes) on disk.
- ReNamer.exe (5.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (718.28 KB)
This web page is about ReNamer version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ReNamer:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ReNamer we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by ReNamer when you uninstall it:
ReNamer is a program offered by the software company Denis Kozlov. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ReNamer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ReNamer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ReNamer or simply activate the Search field and type in "ReNamer". If it is installed on your PC the ReNamer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ReNamer in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ReNamer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ReNamer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.den4b.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ReNamer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ReNamer.
8. After removing ReNamer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ReNamer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ReNamer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ReNamer by Denis Kozlov from your computer, nor are we saying that ReNamer by Denis Kozlov is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ReNamer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:54:56.110