ReNamer is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ReNamer from your computerDenis Kozlov
. Take a look here
for more information on Denis Kozlov. More info about the app ReNamer can be seen at http://www.den4b.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ReNamer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\ReNamer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ReNamer. ReNamer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 856.50 KB (877056 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ReNamer. They take 1.54 MB (1612574
bytes) on disk.
- ReNamer.exe (856.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (718.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.76
of ReNamer. Click on the links below for other ReNamer versions:
...click to view all...
ReNamer is a program by Denis Kozlov. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall ReNamer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ReNamer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ReNamer or simply click the Search feature and type in "ReNamer". If it exists on your system the ReNamer app will be found automatically. When you select ReNamer in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ReNamer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ReNamer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.den4b.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ReNamer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ReNamer.
8. After uninstalling ReNamer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ReNamer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ReNamer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ReNamer by Denis Kozlov from your computer, nor are we saying that ReNamer by Denis Kozlov is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ReNamer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:14:31.300