RC語音 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RC語音 from your systemraidcall.com.tw
. You can read more on raidcall.com.tw or check for application updates here
. More info about the software RC語音 can be found at http://www.raidcall.com.tw
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall RC語音. The program's main executable file has a size of 663.41 KB (679336 bytes) on disk and is called BugReport.exe.
RC語音 contains of the executables below. They take 10.47 MB (10976771
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (663.41 KB)
- liveup.exe (831.68 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (124.00 KB)
- raidcall.exe (4.96 MB)
- RCGameBox.exe (2.48 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (355.41 KB)
- StartRC.exe (23.41 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.75 KB)
- Wizard.exe (983.41 KB)
The current page applies to RC語音 version 8.3.01.0.3285.179
only. For more RC語音 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
RC語音 is an application offered by raidcall.com.tw. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove RC語音 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RC語音 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RC語音 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RC語音". If it is installed on your PC the RC語音 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click RC語音 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RC語音, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RC語音:
- The publisher is: http://www.raidcall.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RC語音.
8. After removing RC語音, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RC語音 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RC語音 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RC語音 by raidcall.com.tw from your PC, nor are we saying that RC語音 by raidcall.com.tw is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RC語音 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 10:20:10.997