This page is about RC語音 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall RC語音 from your PCraidcall.com.tw
. More info about raidcall.com.tw can be read here
. Click on http://www.raidcall.com.tw
to get more facts about RC語音 on raidcall.com.tw's website. Usually the RC語音 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall RC語音 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BugReport.exe is the RC語音's primary executable file and it takes about 663.65 KB (679576 bytes) on disk.
RC語音 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.37 MB (10877674
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BugReport.exe (663.65 KB)
- liveup.exe (831.68 KB)
- MagicFlash.exe (124.00 KB)
- raidcall.exe (4.87 MB)
- RCGameBox.exe (2.48 MB)
- rcplugin.exe (355.65 KB)
- StartRC.exe (23.65 KB)
- uninst.exe (109.81 KB)
- Wizard.exe (979.65 KB)
This web page is about RC語音 version 220.127.116.11.1843.60
alone. Click on the links below for other RC語音 versions:
...click to view all...
RC語音 is an application released by the software company raidcall.com.tw. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall RC語音 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove RC語音 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RC語音 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RC語音". The RC語音 app will be found very quickly. When you select RC語音 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RC語音, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RC語音:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.raidcall.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RC語音\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RC語音.
8. After removing RC語音, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RC語音 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RC語音 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RC語音 by raidcall.com.tw from your PC, we are not saying that RC語音 by raidcall.com.tw is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RC語音 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 05:14:08.913