R-Drive Image 4.7
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7 from your systemR-Tools Technology Inc.
. You can find out more on R-Tools Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about R-Drive Image 4.7 can be seen at http://www.r-tt.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall R-Drive Image 4.7. R-Drive Image 4.7's main file takes about 2.80 MB (2934736 bytes) and is called R-DriveImage.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside R-Drive Image 4.7. They occupy about 5.25 MB (5506258
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cdrecord.exe (371.50 KB)
- growisofs.exe (73.50 KB)
- R-DriveImage.exe (2.80 MB)
- r-driveimagecl.exe (1.58 MB)
- readcd.exe (221.50 KB)
- rvss64.exe (107.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.4708
of R-Drive Image 4.7. Click on the links below for other R-Drive Image 4.7 versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove R-Drive Image 4.7.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\R-DriveImage.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\R-Drive Image v4.7 Build 4708 + Reg Key -TrT.lnk
R-Drive Image 4.7 is a program marketed by the software company R-Tools Technology Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase R-Drive Image 4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove R-Drive Image 4.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate R-Drive Image 4.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "R-Drive Image 4.7". If it is installed on your PC the R-Drive Image 4.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select R-Drive Image 4.7 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding R-Drive Image 4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for R-Drive Image 4.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.r-tt.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\R-Drive Image\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove R-Drive Image 4.7.
8. After uninstalling R-Drive Image 4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong R-Drive Image 4.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling R-Drive Image 4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove R-Drive Image 4.7 by R-Tools Technology Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that R-Drive Image 4.7 by R-Tools Technology Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove R-Drive Image 4.7 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 10:38:02.470