Quintessential Media Player
This web page is about Quintessential Media Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Quintessential Media Player from your computerQuinnware
. More info about Quinnware can be read here
. Click on http://www.quinnware.com
to get more details about Quintessential Media Player on Quinnware's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Quintessential Media Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Quintessential Media Player\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Quintessential Media Player. QMPlayer.exe is the Quintessential Media Player's main executable file and it occupies circa 1,012.00 KB (1036288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Quintessential Media Player. They take about 1.03 MB (1081106
bytes) on disk.
- QMPlayer.exe (1,012.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (43.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Quintessential Media Player version 117
only. You can find below a few links to other Quintessential Media Player releases:
...click to view all...
Quintessential Media Player is an application offered by the software company Quinnware. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Quintessential Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Quintessential Media Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Quintessential Media Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Quintessential Media Player". If it exists on your system the Quintessential Media Player program will be found automatically. When you click Quintessential Media Player in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Quintessential Media Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quintessential Media Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.quinnware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Quintessential Media Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Quintessential Media Player.
8. After removing Quintessential Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Quintessential Media Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quintessential Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Quintessential Media Player by Quinnware from your PC, nor are we saying that Quintessential Media Player by Quinnware is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Quintessential Media Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 17:43:10.573