Quintessential Media Player
This web page is about Quintessential Media Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Quintessential Media Player from your systemQuinnware
. More info about Quinnware can be read here
. Click on http://www.quinnware.com
to get more details about Quintessential Media Player on Quinnware's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Quintessential Media Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Quintessential Media Player\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Quintessential Media Player. QMPlayer.exe is the Quintessential Media Player's main executable file and it occupies circa 1,012.00 KB (1036288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Quintessential Media Player. They take about 1.03 MB (1081106
bytes) on disk.
- QMPlayer.exe (1,012.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (43.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Quintessential Media Player version 117
only. You can find below a few links to other Quintessential Media Player releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you remove Quintessential Media Player from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Quintessential Media Player:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Quintessential Media Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Quintessential Media Player.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\Media\Quintessential Media Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Quintessential Media Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Quinnware\Quintessential Media Player
Quintessential Media Player is an application marketed by the software company Quinnware. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Quintessential Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Quintessential Media Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Quintessential Media Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Quintessential Media Player". If it exists on your system the Quintessential Media Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Quintessential Media Player in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Quintessential Media Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Quintessential Media Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.quinnware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Quintessential Media Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Quintessential Media Player.
8. After uninstalling Quintessential Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Quintessential Media Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Quintessential Media Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Quintessential Media Player by Quinnware from your PC, nor are we saying that Quintessential Media Player by Quinnware is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Quintessential Media Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 17:43:10.573