Quintessential Media Player
You can find below details on how to remove Quintessential Media Player for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Quintessential Media Player from your PCQuinnware
. You can read more on Quinnware or check for application updates here
. More details about Quintessential Media Player can be found at http://www.quinnware.com
. Quintessential Media Player is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Quintessential Media Player directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Quintessential Media Player is C:\Program Files\Quintessential Media Player\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1,018.00 KB (1042432 bytes) on disk and is labeled QMPlayer.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Quintessential Media Player. They occupy about 1.04 MB (1087250
bytes) on disk.
- QMPlayer.exe (1,018.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (43.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Quintessential Media Player version 119
only. Click on the links below for other Quintessential Media Player versions:
...click to view all...
Quintessential Media Player is a program marketed by Quinnware. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Quintessential Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Quintessential Media Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Quintessential Media Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Quintessential Media Player". If it is installed on your PC the Quintessential Media Player app will be found automatically. After you click Quintessential Media Player in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Quintessential Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Quintessential Media Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.quinnware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Quintessential Media Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Quintessential Media Player.
8. After uninstalling Quintessential Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Quintessential Media Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Quintessential Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Quintessential Media Player by Quinnware from your computer, nor are we saying that Quintessential Media Player by Quinnware is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Quintessential Media Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 18:05:04.890