This web page contains detailed information on how to remove QNAP Finder for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall QNAP Finder from your computerQNAP Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on QNAP Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. QNAP Finder is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\QNAP\Finder folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing QNAP Finder is C:\Program Files\QNAP\Finder\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. QNAP Finder's main file takes around 788.00 KB (806912 bytes) and its name is Finder.exe.
The executables below are part of QNAP Finder. They occupy an average of 946.95 KB (969679
bytes) on disk.
- Finder.exe (788.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (158.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.119
of QNAP Finder. For other QNAP Finder versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QNAP Finder is an application offered by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove QNAP Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase QNAP Finder with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate QNAP Finder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QNAP Finder". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP Finder program will be found automatically. When you click QNAP Finder in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about QNAP Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QNAP Finder.
8. After removing QNAP Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Finder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QNAP Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP Finder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP Finder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP Finder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-16 09:21:35.540