This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall QNAP Finder for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall QNAP Finder from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More information on QNAP Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the QNAP Finder application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Finder directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling QNAP Finder is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Finder\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. QNAP Finder's primary file takes about 788.00 KB (806912 bytes) and its name is Finder.exe.
The executable files below are part of QNAP Finder. They occupy about 946.95 KB (969677
bytes) on disk.
- Finder.exe (788.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (158.95 KB)
This data is about QNAP Finder version 188.8.131.521
only. You can find below info on other application versions of QNAP Finder:
...click to view all...
QNAP Finder is a program by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase QNAP Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase QNAP Finder with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find QNAP Finder or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP Finder". The QNAP Finder program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QNAP Finder in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about QNAP Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QNAP Finder.
8. After removing QNAP Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of QNAP Finder that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QNAP Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QNAP Finder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP Finder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP Finder supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 19:52:57.390