This web page is about PrivateTunnel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PrivateTunnel from your PCOpenVPN Technologies
. Open here
for more info on OpenVPN Technologies. Usually the PrivateTunnel program is found in the C:\Program Files\OpenVPN Technologies\PrivateTunnel folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\OpenVPN Technologies\PrivateTunnel\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PrivateTunnel. PrivateTunnel.exe is the PrivateTunnel's primary executable file and it occupies about 303.40 KB (310680 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PrivateTunnel. They occupy an average of 1.40 MB (1466434
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PrivateTunnel.exe (303.40 KB)
- ptclient.exe (55.40 KB)
- ptcore.exe (774.40 KB)
- ptservice.exe (17.40 KB)
- PTServiceAdmin.exe (17.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (107.57 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PrivateTunnel version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other PrivateTunnel versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PrivateTunnel we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN Technologies\PrivateTunnel\PrivateTunnel.exe
PrivateTunnel is a program released by OpenVPN Technologies. Some people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase PrivateTunnel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PrivateTunnel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PrivateTunnel or simply click the Search field and type in "PrivateTunnel". If it exists on your system the PrivateTunnel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PrivateTunnel in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PrivateTunnel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PrivateTunnel.
8. After uninstalling PrivateTunnel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PrivateTunnel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PrivateTunnel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PrivateTunnel by OpenVPN Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that PrivateTunnel by OpenVPN Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrivateTunnel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:42:06.773