This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall PrivateTunnel for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PrivateTunnel from your PCOpenVPN Technologies
. Further information on OpenVPN Technologies can be seen here
. PrivateTunnel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\OpenVPN Technologies\PrivateTunnel directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing PrivateTunnel is C:\Program Files\OpenVPN Technologies\PrivateTunnel\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. PrivateTunnel's main file takes around 3.83 MB (4015336 bytes) and is called privatetunnel2.7.0.exe.
PrivateTunnel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.04 MB (5286814
bytes) on disk.
- ovpnagent.exe (927.23 KB)
- privatetunnel2.7.0.exe (3.83 MB)
- uninstall.exe (158.45 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
The current page applies to PrivateTunnel version 188.8.131.52
only. For other PrivateTunnel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PrivateTunnel is an application offered by the software company OpenVPN Technologies. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PrivateTunnel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PrivateTunnel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PrivateTunnel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivateTunnel". If it exists on your system the PrivateTunnel application will be found automatically. When you select PrivateTunnel in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PrivateTunnel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PrivateTunnel.
8. After removing PrivateTunnel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivateTunnel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PrivateTunnel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PrivateTunnel by OpenVPN Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that PrivateTunnel by OpenVPN Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrivateTunnel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 23:59:19.620