This page is about PrivDog for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PrivDog from your computerprivdog.com
. More info about privdog.com can be found here
. Further information about PrivDog can be seen at privdog.com
. PrivDog is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdTrustMedia\PrivDog folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. PrivDog's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AdTrustMedia\PrivDog\UninstallTrustedAds.exe. UninstallTrustedAds.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 317.27 KB (324880 bytes) on disk.
PrivDog is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.62 MB (4844472
bytes) on disk:
- UninstallTrustedAds.exe (317.27 KB)
- finalizesetup.exe (4.31 MB)
The current page applies to PrivDog version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of PrivDog:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PrivDog we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PrivDog:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PrivDog:
- C:\Program Files\AdTrustMedia\PrivDog
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\AdTrustMedia\PrivDog\220.127.116.11\finalizesetup.exe
- C:\Program Files\AdTrustMedia\PrivDog\18.104.22.168\magpie.dll
- C:\Program Files\AdTrustMedia\PrivDog\22.214.171.124\mfc100u.dll
- C:\Program Files\AdTrustMedia\PrivDog\126.96.36.199\msvcp100.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
PrivDog is a program by privdog.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall PrivDog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PrivDog using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PrivDog or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivDog". The PrivDog program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PrivDog in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PrivDog, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrivDog:
- The software company is: privdog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AdTrustMedia\PrivDog\UninstallTrustedAds.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PrivDog.
8. After uninstalling PrivDog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PrivDog that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PrivDog with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PrivDog by privdog.com from your PC, nor are we saying that PrivDog by privdog.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PrivDog in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 02:28:22.897