This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PrivDog for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall PrivDog from your systemprivdog.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on privdog.com. More information about the program PrivDog can be found at privdog.com
. PrivDog is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdTrustMedia\PrivDog folder, subject to the user's choice. PrivDog's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AdTrustMedia\PrivDog\UninstallTrustedAds.exe. UninstallTrustedAds.exe is the PrivDog's main executable file and it takes about 317.26 KB (324872 bytes) on disk.
PrivDog contains of the executables below. They take 5.25 MB (5502552
bytes) on disk.
- UninstallTrustedAds.exe (317.26 KB)
- finalizesetup.exe (4.44 MB)
- trustedadssvc.exe (513.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of PrivDog. You can find below info on other releases of PrivDog:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove PrivDog from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
PrivDog is an application released by the software company privdog.com. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PrivDog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PrivDog using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PrivDog or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivDog". The PrivDog program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PrivDog in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PrivDog, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PrivDog:
- The web site of the application is: privdog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AdTrustMedia\PrivDog\UninstallTrustedAds.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PrivDog.
8. After uninstalling PrivDog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PrivDog which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PrivDog using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PrivDog by privdog.com from your PC, we are not saying that PrivDog by privdog.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PrivDog in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:04:29.610