PowerOff is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PowerOff from your computervideozona.ru
. Go over here
where you can read more on videozona.ru. You can read more about on PowerOff at http://videozona.ru/software/PowerOff/PowerOff.asp
. PowerOff's entire uninstall command line is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\PowerOff.inf,Uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 615.50 KB (630272 bytes) on disk and is titled PowerOff.exe.
The executable files below are part of PowerOff. They take an average of 615.50 KB (630272
bytes) on disk.
This page is about PowerOff version 6.2
only. You can find here a few links to other PowerOff versions:
PowerOff is an application marketed by the software company videozona.ru. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall PowerOff is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PowerOff from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PowerOff or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerOff". If it exists on your system the PowerOff app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PowerOff in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PowerOff, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PowerOff:
- The publisher is: http://videozona.ru/software/PowerOff/PowerOff.asp
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\PowerOff.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerOff.
8. After uninstalling PowerOff, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PowerOff which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PowerOff using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PowerOff by videozona.ru from your PC, we are not saying that PowerOff by videozona.ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerOff supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-09 09:18:00.730