This page is about PowerOff for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall PowerOff from your PCvideozona.ru
. Further information on videozona.ru can be found here
. Please open http://videozona.ru/software/PowerOff/PowerOff.asp
if you want to read more on PowerOff on videozona.ru's web page. The entire uninstall command line for PowerOff is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\PowerOff.inf,Uninstall. PowerOff.exe is the PowerOff's primary executable file and it occupies circa 548.50 KB (561664 bytes) on disk.
PowerOff is comprised of the following executables which take 548.50 KB (561664
bytes) on disk:
This data is about PowerOff version 5.5.015
alone. You can find below a few links to other PowerOff releases:
PowerOff is an application offered by the software company videozona.ru. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall PowerOff is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PowerOff from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PowerOff or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerOff". If it is installed on your PC the PowerOff program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PowerOff in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PowerOff, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PowerOff:
- The software company is: http://videozona.ru/software/PowerOff/PowerOff.asp
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\PowerOff.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PowerOff.
8. After uninstalling PowerOff, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PowerOff which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerOff with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerOff by videozona.ru from your computer, we are not saying that PowerOff by videozona.ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerOff supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:56:37.893