This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PowerCore for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PowerCore from your computerPowerCore Technologies
. Check out here
for more details on PowerCore Technologies. PowerCore is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerCore folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. PowerCore's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerCore\unins000.exe. PowerCore's primary file takes around 1.99 MB (2083912 bytes) and is named PowerCore.exe.
PowerCore installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.39 MB (6704433
bytes) on disk.
- pcupd.exe (1.90 MB)
- powercore-main-g.exe (1.10 MB)
- powercore-main.exe (573.50 KB)
- PowerCore.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (866.16 KB)
The current web page applies to PowerCore version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other PowerCore versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PowerCore is an application offered by PowerCore Technologies. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase PowerCore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PowerCore from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PowerCore or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerCore". The PowerCore program will be found very quickly. When you click PowerCore in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PowerCore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PowerCore.
8. After uninstalling PowerCore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PowerCore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerCore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PowerCore by PowerCore Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that PowerCore by PowerCore Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerCore in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 15:43:13.003