This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall PowerCore for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall PowerCore from your computerPowerCore Technologies
. Take a look here
for more information on PowerCore Technologies. PowerCore is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PowerCore folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. PowerCore's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PowerCore\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.99 MB (2085448 bytes) on disk and is named PowerCore.exe.
PowerCore is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.73 MB (4964793
bytes) on disk:
- pcupd.exe (1.90 MB)
- PowerCore.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (866.16 KB)
- virt.exe (68 B)
This page is about PowerCore version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other PowerCore versions:
...click to view all...
PowerCore is a program released by PowerCore Technologies. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove PowerCore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PowerCore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PowerCore or simply click the Search field and type in "PowerCore". If it is installed on your PC the PowerCore program will be found very quickly. When you click PowerCore in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PowerCore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PowerCore.
8. After removing PowerCore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PowerCore that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerCore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PowerCore by PowerCore Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that PowerCore by PowerCore Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerCore in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 08:56:21.693