PowerCore is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PowerCore from your computerPowerCore Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on PowerCore Technologies. PowerCore is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerCore folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for PowerCore is C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerCore\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named PowerCore.exe and occupies 1.99 MB (2083912 bytes).
PowerCore contains of the executables below. They take 5.57 MB (5842737
bytes) on disk.
- pcupd.exe (1.90 MB)
- powercore-main.exe (859.00 KB)
- PowerCore.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (866.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of PowerCore. For other PowerCore versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PowerCore is an application offered by PowerCore Technologies. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase PowerCore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PowerCore from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PowerCore or simply click the Search field and type in "PowerCore". If it exists on your system the PowerCore app will be found very quickly. After you select PowerCore in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PowerCore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PowerCore.
8. After uninstalling PowerCore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PowerCore that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PowerCore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PowerCore by PowerCore Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that PowerCore by PowerCore Technologies is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PowerCore in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 11:20:36.377