This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PowerCore for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall PowerCore from your computerPowerCore Technologies
. Additional info about PowerCore Technologies can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerCore folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerCore\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PowerCore. The application's main executable file occupies 1.99 MB (2084936 bytes) on disk and is named PowerCore.exe.
The executable files below are part of PowerCore. They take an average of 6.39 MB (6705457
bytes) on disk.
- pcupd.exe (1.90 MB)
- powercore-main-g.exe (1.10 MB)
- powercore-main.exe (573.50 KB)
- PowerCore.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (866.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of PowerCore. You can find below info on other application versions of PowerCore:
...click to view all...
PowerCore is an application marketed by the software company PowerCore Technologies. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall PowerCore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PowerCore from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PowerCore or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerCore". If it exists on your system the PowerCore app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PowerCore in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PowerCore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PowerCore.
8. After uninstalling PowerCore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PowerCore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PowerCore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PowerCore by PowerCore Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that PowerCore by PowerCore Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerCore supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 07:21:52.867