PowerCore is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PowerCore from your computerPowerCore Technologies
. You can find out more on PowerCore Technologies or check for application updates here
. PowerCore is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerCore directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall PowerCore by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerCore\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.99 MB (2081864 bytes) on disk and is titled PowerCore.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PowerCore. They take 5.57 MB (5840689
bytes) on disk.
- pcupd.exe (1.90 MB)
- powercore-main.exe (859.00 KB)
- PowerCore.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (866.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of PowerCore. You can find below a few links to other PowerCore versions:
...click to view all...
PowerCore is a program marketed by PowerCore Technologies. Some people try to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase PowerCore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PowerCore from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PowerCore or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PowerCore". The PowerCore app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PowerCore in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PowerCore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PowerCore.
8. After removing PowerCore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PowerCore which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PowerCore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerCore by PowerCore Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that PowerCore by PowerCore Technologies is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerCore in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 07:27:11.937