You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Potplayer for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Potplayer from your systemDaum Kakao Corp.
. Go over here
for more info on Daum Kakao Corp.. Further information about Potplayer can be seen at tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
. Potplayer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. "C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Potplayer. The application's main executable file is titled PotPlayerMini.exe and its approximative size is 108.77 KB (111384 bytes).
Potplayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 867.53 KB (888349
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.77 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.27 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.77 KB)
- KillPot.exe (46.34 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (108.77 KB)
- PotPlayerMiniNT.exe (108.77 KB)
- PotPlayerMiniXP.exe (84.27 KB)
- UnInst.exe (83.91 KB)
- uninstall.exe (125.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Potplayer version 1.6.5389986
only. You can find here a few links to other Potplayer versions:
...click to view all...
Potplayer is an application by the software company Daum Kakao Corp.. Some people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Potplayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Potplayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Potplayer or simply click the Search field and type in "Potplayer". If it exists on your system the Potplayer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Potplayer in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Potplayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Potplayer:
- The publisher is: tvpot.daum.net/video/live/PotplayerSpec.do
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Potplayer.
8. After uninstalling Potplayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Potplayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Potplayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Potplayer by Daum Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Potplayer by Daum Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Potplayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:19:35.313