Pogoplug Backup is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Pogoplug Backup from your computerCloud Engines Inc.
. More information on Cloud Engines Inc. can be found here
. More details about the app Pogoplug Backup can be seen at http://www.pogoplug.com/
. Usually the Pogoplug Backup program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PogoplugBackup directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Pogoplug Backup is C:\Program Files (x86)\PogoplugBackup\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ppbrowser.exe and occupies 22.69 MB (23787520 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Pogoplug Backup. They occupy about 24.75 MB (25950782
bytes) on disk.
- dokanmnt.exe (113.28 KB)
- ppbrowser.exe (22.69 MB)
- ppfs.exe (1.80 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (157.50 KB)
The current page applies to Pogoplug Backup version 5.2.0
alone. For other Pogoplug Backup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pogoplug Backup is a program by the software company Cloud Engines Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Pogoplug Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Pogoplug Backup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pogoplug Backup or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pogoplug Backup". The Pogoplug Backup program will be found very quickly. After you select Pogoplug Backup in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Pogoplug Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pogoplug Backup:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pogoplug.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PogoplugBackup\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pogoplug Backup.
8. After uninstalling Pogoplug Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pogoplug Backup which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pogoplug Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pogoplug Backup by Cloud Engines Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Pogoplug Backup by Cloud Engines Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pogoplug Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 10:45:17.123