This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Pogoplug Backup for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Pogoplug Backup from your systemCloud Engines Inc.
. More information about Cloud Engines Inc. can be read here
. More data about the program Pogoplug Backup can be found at http://www.pogoplug.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PogoplugBackup directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Pogoplug Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PogoplugBackup\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 25.00 MB (26211328 bytes) on disk and is called ppbrowser.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Pogoplug Backup. They take 27.42 MB (28751898
bytes) on disk.
- dokanmnt.exe (113.22 KB)
- ppbrowser.exe (25.00 MB)
- ppfs.exe (2.16 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (158.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Pogoplug Backup. For more Pogoplug Backup versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pogoplug Backup is an application released by the software company Cloud Engines Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Pogoplug Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pogoplug Backup from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pogoplug Backup or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pogoplug Backup". If it exists on your system the Pogoplug Backup program will be found automatically. When you click Pogoplug Backup in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pogoplug Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pogoplug Backup:
- The software company is: http://www.pogoplug.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PogoplugBackup\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pogoplug Backup.
8. After removing Pogoplug Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pogoplug Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pogoplug Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pogoplug Backup by Cloud Engines Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Pogoplug Backup by Cloud Engines Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Pogoplug Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:14:22.927