This web page is about PlumoWeb for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PlumoWeb from your computerPlumoWeb
. More info about PlumoWeb can be found here
. More details about PlumoWeb can be found at http://plumoweb.net/support
. Usually the PlumoWeb program is placed in the C:\Program Files\PlumoWeb folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PlumoWeb by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PlumoWeb\PlumoWebuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PlumoWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe is the PlumoWeb's main executable file and it takes close to 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside PlumoWeb. They occupy about 1.78 MB (1870000
bytes) on disk.
- utilPlumoWeb.exe (394.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PlumoWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- PlumoWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- PlumoWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.22.082540
of PlumoWeb. You can find below a few links to other PlumoWeb releases:
...click to view all...
PlumoWeb has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall PlumoWeb:
The files below remain on your disk by PlumoWeb's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\PlumoWeb
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\PlumoWeb\0
- C:\Program Files\PlumoWeb\bin\2e3800a8eab34063a79b.dll
- C:\Program Files\PlumoWeb\bin\2e3800a8eab34063a79b64.dll
- C:\Program Files\PlumoWeb\bin\2e3800a8eab34063a79b900fe3f11c5e.dll
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PlumoWeb\bin\utilPlumoWeb.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update PlumoWeb\ImagePath
PlumoWeb is an application offered by PlumoWeb. Some computer users try to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove PlumoWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PlumoWeb from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PlumoWeb or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PlumoWeb". If it is installed on your PC the PlumoWeb app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PlumoWeb in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PlumoWeb, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PlumoWeb:
- The publisher is: http://plumoweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PlumoWeb\PlumoWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PlumoWeb.
8. After uninstalling PlumoWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PlumoWeb that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PlumoWeb using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PlumoWeb by PlumoWeb from your computer, nor are we saying that PlumoWeb by PlumoWeb is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PlumoWeb in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:41:45.327