PlumoWeb is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PlumoWeb from your systemPlumoWeb
. Check out here
where you can find out more on PlumoWeb. Click on http://plumoweb.net/support
to get more information about PlumoWeb on PlumoWeb's website. Usually the PlumoWeb application is found in the C:\Program Files\PlumoWeb directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall PlumoWeb by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PlumoWeb\PlumoWebuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PlumoWeb's main file takes around 255.06 KB (261184 bytes) and its name is PlumoWebUninstall.exe.
PlumoWeb contains of the executables below. They occupy 920.30 KB (942384
bytes) on disk.
- PlumoWebUninstall.exe (255.06 KB)
- updatePlumoWeb.exe (665.23 KB)
This data is about PlumoWeb version 2015.01.25.212332
alone. Click on the links below for other PlumoWeb versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PlumoWeb when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
PlumoWeb is a program marketed by the software company PlumoWeb. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase PlumoWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PlumoWeb with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PlumoWeb or simply activate the Search field and type in "PlumoWeb". If it is installed on your PC the PlumoWeb app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PlumoWeb in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PlumoWeb, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PlumoWeb:
- The web site of the application is: http://plumoweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PlumoWeb\PlumoWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PlumoWeb.
8. After removing PlumoWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PlumoWeb which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PlumoWeb using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PlumoWeb by PlumoWeb from your computer, nor are we saying that PlumoWeb by PlumoWeb is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PlumoWeb supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-27 14:44:10.237