Phoebe is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Phoebe from your systemLunascape Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Lunascape Corporation. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Phoebe folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Phoebe\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Phoebe. The program's main executable file is called Phoebe.exe and it has a size of 53.76 MB (56370688 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Phoebe. They occupy about 57.30 MB (60080208
bytes) on disk.
- Phoebe.exe (324.29 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- Phoebe.exe (53.76 MB)
The current page applies to Phoebe version 0.14.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Phoebe:
...click to view all...
Phoebe is a program offered by the software company Lunascape Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Phoebe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Phoebe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Phoebe or simply click the Search field and type in "Phoebe". If it is installed on your PC the Phoebe program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Phoebe in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Phoebe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Phoebe.
8. After uninstalling Phoebe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Phoebe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Phoebe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Phoebe by Lunascape Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Phoebe by Lunascape Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Phoebe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 08:35:58.320