Phoebe is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Phoebe from your PCLunascape Corporation
. Additional info about Lunascape Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Phoebe directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Phoebe is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Phoebe\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Phoebe's primary file takes about 47.15 MB (49438720 bytes) and is named Phoebe.exe.
The executable files below are part of Phoebe. They take about 51.41 MB (53907024
bytes) on disk.
- Phoebe.exe (324.29 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.81 MB)
- Phoebe.exe (47.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.17.0
of Phoebe. You can find here a few links to other Phoebe releases:
...click to view all...
Phoebe is a program marketed by the software company Lunascape Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Phoebe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Phoebe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Phoebe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Phoebe". The Phoebe app will be found automatically. When you click Phoebe in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Phoebe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Phoebe.
8. After uninstalling Phoebe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Phoebe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Phoebe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Phoebe by Lunascape Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Phoebe by Lunascape Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Phoebe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 01:16:42.777