This page contains thorough information on how to remove PhishWall Client for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PhishWall Client from your systemSecureBrain Corporation
. You can read more on SecureBrain Corporation or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to PhishWall Client at http://www.securebrain.co.jp/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\SecureBrain\pwcore folder (same installation drive as Windows). pwagent.exe is the PhishWall Client's primary executable file and it takes approximately 151.60 KB (155240 bytes) on disk.
PhishWall Client installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 195.20 KB (199888
bytes) on disk.
- pwagent.exe (151.60 KB)
- sbaimx.exe (43.60 KB)
This page is about PhishWall Client version 4.0.3
only. You can find here a few links to other PhishWall Client releases:
...click to view all...
PhishWall Client is a program offered by SecureBrain Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove PhishWall Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PhishWall Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PhishWall Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhishWall Client". If it exists on your system the PhishWall Client program will be found automatically. When you select PhishWall Client in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PhishWall Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhishWall Client.
8. After removing PhishWall Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhishWall Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhishWall Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PhishWall Client by SecureBrain Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that PhishWall Client by SecureBrain Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PhishWall Client supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:12:03.157