This web page is about PhishWall Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PhishWall Client from your PCSecureBrain Corporation
. More information on SecureBrain Corporation can be seen here
. You can get more details on PhishWall Client at http://localhost/about
. PhishWall Client is commonly installed in the C:\Users\mat41\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\4B05VRB0.X0J\9ZP3Q15P.TBG\phis..tion_8e6bc1e82598401e_0005.0001_7018c3a17492946b folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for PhishWall Client is C:\Users\mat41\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\4B05VRB0.X0J\9ZP3Q15P.TBG\phis..tion_8e6bc1e82598401e_0005.0001_7018c3a17492946b\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named PhishwallClient_ChromeExtensionSetter.exe and it has a size of 14.45 KB (14792 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PhishWall Client. They take about 2.48 MB (2604520
bytes) on disk.
- PhishWall5.1.exe (514.48 KB)
- PhishwallClient_ChromeExtensionSetter.exe (14.45 KB)
- sbaimx.exe (1.78 MB)
- SetupTaskManager.exe (99.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (92.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PhishWall Client version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other PhishWall Client releases:
...click to view all...
PhishWall Client has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk when you remove PhishWall Client:
- C:\Users\重人\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SecureBrain Corporation\PhishWall Client.appref-ms
- C:\Users\重人\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\PhishWall Client.appref-ms
PhishWall Client is a program released by the software company SecureBrain Corporation. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove PhishWall Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PhishWall Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PhishWall Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhishWall Client". If it exists on your system the PhishWall Client program will be found very quickly. After you click PhishWall Client in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PhishWall Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhishWall Client:
- The software company is: http://localhost/about
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\mat41\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\4B05VRB0.X0J\9ZP3Q15P.TBG\phis..tion_8e6bc1e82598401e_0005.0001_7018c3a17492946b\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhishWall Client.
8. After removing PhishWall Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PhishWall Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhishWall Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PhishWall Client by SecureBrain Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that PhishWall Client by SecureBrain Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhishWall Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 01:44:41.160