This page contains detailed information on how to remove PDFCreator for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall PDFCreator from your systempdfforge
. You can read more on pdfforge or check for application updates here
. More information about the application PDFCreator can be seen at http://www.pdfforge.org
. PDFCreator is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PDFCreator. PDFCreator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.02 MB (3166208 bytes) on disk.
PDFCreator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.29 MB (4503528
bytes) on disk.
- PDFCreator.exe (3.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.98 KB)
- TransTool.exe (604.00 KB)
This web page is about PDFCreator version 1.6.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other PDFCreator releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove PDFCreator:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator\PDFCreator.exe
PDFCreator is a program released by the software company pdfforge. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove PDFCreator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PDFCreator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PDFCreator or simply click the Search feature and type in "PDFCreator". If it is installed on your PC the PDFCreator app will be found very quickly. When you select PDFCreator in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PDFCreator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDFCreator:
- The publisher is: http://www.pdfforge.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PDFCreator.
8. After removing PDFCreator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PDFCreator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PDFCreator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PDFCreator by pdfforge from your computer, nor are we saying that PDFCreator by pdfforge is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDFCreator in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:46:07.093