You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PDFCreator for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall PDFCreator from your systempdfforge
. You can read more on pdfforge or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pdfforge.org
if you want to read more on PDFCreator on pdfforge's website. PDFCreator is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PDFCreator folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. PDFCreator's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe. PDFCreator's main file takes about 1.01 MB (1053856 bytes) and its name is PDFCreator.exe.
PDFCreator is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.84 MB (2978728
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- PDFCreator.exe (1.01 MB)
- PrinterHelper.exe (20.66 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (15.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.13 KB)
- gswin32.exe (144.00 KB)
- gswin32c.exe (136.00 KB)
- Images2PDF.exe (703.16 KB)
- Images2PDFC.exe (159.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of PDFCreator. You can find below info on other application versions of PDFCreator:
...click to view all...
PDFCreator is an application by the software company pdfforge. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove PDFCreator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PDFCreator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PDFCreator or simply click the Search field and type in "PDFCreator". If it is installed on your PC the PDFCreator program will be found very quickly. After you select PDFCreator in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PDFCreator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDFCreator:
- The software company is: http://www.pdfforge.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PDFCreator.
8. After removing PDFCreator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PDFCreator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDFCreator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PDFCreator by pdfforge from your computer, nor are we saying that PDFCreator by pdfforge is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDFCreator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:14:40.760