This page contains detailed information on how to remove PDFCreator for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall PDFCreator from your computerpdfforge
. Open here
for more info on pdfforge. Click on http://www.pdfforge.org
to get more details about PDFCreator on pdfforge's website. PDFCreator is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for PDFCreator is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator\unins000.exe. PDFCreator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.03 MB (3174400 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PDFCreator. They occupy 5.44 MB (5707259
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeleteMonitorDll.exe (299.66 KB)
- PDFCreator.exe (3.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.52 KB)
- Images2PDF.exe (703.16 KB)
- Images2PDFC.exe (159.16 KB)
- TransTool.exe (608.00 KB)
The current page applies to PDFCreator version 1.7.1
only. Click on the links below for other PDFCreator versions:
...click to view all...
PDFCreator is an application released by the software company pdfforge. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase PDFCreator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PDFCreator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PDFCreator or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDFCreator". If it is installed on your PC the PDFCreator program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PDFCreator in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PDFCreator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDFCreator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pdfforge.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PDFCreator.
8. After uninstalling PDFCreator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDFCreator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDFCreator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PDFCreator by pdfforge from your computer, nor are we saying that PDFCreator by pdfforge is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDFCreator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:18:36.783