You can find below details on how to remove PDFCreator for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PDFCreator from your systempdfforge
. Additional info about pdfforge can be read here
. Please open http://www.pdfforge.org
if you want to read more on PDFCreator on pdfforge's web page. Usually the PDFCreator program is installed in the C:\Programmi\PDFCreator directory, depending on the user's option during setup. PDFCreator's full uninstall command line is C:\Programmi\PDFCreator\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled PDFCreator.exe and its approximative size is 1.06 MB (1115688 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in PDFCreator. They take 7.41 MB (7771511
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DeleteMonitorDll.exe (299.66 KB)
- ErrorReport.exe (50.00 KB)
- PDFCreator.exe (1.06 MB)
- PrinterHelper.exe (5.12 MB)
- RepairFolderPermissions.exe (13.50 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (53.54 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.08 KB)
- gswin32c.exe (140.00 KB)
The current page applies to PDFCreator version 2.0.0
alone. Click on the links below for other PDFCreator versions:
...click to view all...
PDFCreator is an application by pdfforge. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall PDFCreator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PDFCreator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PDFCreator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PDFCreator". If it is installed on your PC the PDFCreator program will be found very quickly. When you click PDFCreator in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PDFCreator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDFCreator:
- The publisher is: http://www.pdfforge.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\PDFCreator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PDFCreator.
8. After uninstalling PDFCreator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PDFCreator that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PDFCreator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDFCreator by pdfforge from your computer, nor are we saying that PDFCreator by pdfforge is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PDFCreator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:51:46.907