PC Mechanic is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PC Mechanic from your PCUniblue Systems Limited
. More info about Uniblue Systems Limited can be read here
. Further information about PC Mechanic can be seen at http://www.uniblue.com/support/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall PC Mechanic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. pc-mechanic.exe is the PC Mechanic's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.69 MB (3870040 bytes) on disk.
PC Mechanic contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.09 MB (5337816
bytes) on disk.
- pc-mechanic.exe (3.69 MB)
- thirdpartyinstaller.exe (92.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of PC Mechanic. You can find below a few links to other PC Mechanic releases:
...click to view all...
PC Mechanic has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
PC Mechanic is an application released by Uniblue Systems Limited. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove PC Mechanic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PC Mechanic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Mechanic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Mechanic". If it exists on your system the PC Mechanic program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PC Mechanic in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Mechanic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Mechanic:
- The software company is: http://www.uniblue.com/support/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Uniblue\PC-Mechanic\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Mechanic.
8. After uninstalling PC Mechanic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Mechanic that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Mechanic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC Mechanic by Uniblue Systems Limited from your computer, we are not saying that PC Mechanic by Uniblue Systems Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Mechanic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 16:35:51.413