This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Orange update for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Orange update from your systemOrange
. You can find out more on Orange or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Orange update's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager\GUIuninstaller.exe. OUUpdateManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 520.51 KB (533000 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Orange update. They take 708.82 KB (725832
bytes) on disk.
- GUIuninstaller.exe (49.80 KB)
- OUNotification.exe (138.51 KB)
- OUUpdateManager.exe (520.51 KB)
This data is about Orange update version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Orange update versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Orange update.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Communication\Orange
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Orange
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager\JSONClient.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\OrangeUpdate\Manager\libiconv2.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Orange|ToolbarFr|BandObjectLib.DLL
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Orange|ToolbarFr|Infragistics2.Shared.v10.3.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Orange|ToolbarFr|Infragistics2.Win.Misc.v10.3.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Orange|ToolbarFr|Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinEditors.v10.3.dll
Orange update is an application by the software company Orange. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Orange update is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Orange update from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Orange update or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Orange update". If it is installed on your PC the Orange update program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Orange update in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Orange update, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Orange update.
8. After uninstalling Orange update, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Orange update which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Orange update with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Orange update by Orange from your computer, we are not saying that Orange update by Orange is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Orange update in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 03:14:23.607