You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Object Browser for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Object Browser from your PCObject Browser
. More info about Object Browser can be read here
. Usually the Object Browser application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Object Browser directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Object Browser is C:\Program Files\Object Browser\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . The program's main executable file occupies 541.97 KB (554976 bytes) on disk and is named Object Browser-bg.exe.
Object Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.08 MB (7426207
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- d4d37d77-10a9-4234-9c6f-5180514a5e5f-4.exe (1.43 MB)
- d4d37d77-10a9-4234-9c6f-5180514a5e5f-5.exe (1.09 MB)
- Object Browser-bg.exe (541.97 KB)
- Object Browser-buttonutil.exe (257.97 KB)
- Object Browser-codedownloader.exe (1.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.47 KB)
- utils.exe (2.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.36.01.08
of Object Browser. For more Object Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you remove Object Browser from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Object Browser from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Object Browser:
- C:\Program Files\Object Browser
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Object Browser\b4bda1b0-2373-49f1-9205-4dac28a299e3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Object Browser\background.html
- C:\Program Files\Object Browser\bgNova.html
- C:\Program Files\Object Browser\d4d37d77-10a9-4234-9c6f-5180514a5e5f-2.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\Object Browser
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Object Browser
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\InstalledBrowserExtensions\Object Browser
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Object Browser\DisplayIcon
Object Browser is a program marketed by the software company Object Browser. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Object Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Object Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Object Browser or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Object Browser". The Object Browser app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Object Browser in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Object Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Object Browser.
8. After uninstalling Object Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Object Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Object Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Object Browser by Object Browser from your computer, we are not saying that Object Browser by Object Browser is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Object Browser in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 21:56:51.820