This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Object Browser for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Object Browser from your PCObject Browser
. You can read more on Object Browser or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Object Browser directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Object Browser is C:\Program Files\Object Browser\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Object Browser's primary file takes around 755.36 KB (773488 bytes) and is named Object Browser-bg.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Object Browser. They occupy about 3.26 MB (3417123
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Object Browser-bg.exe (755.36 KB)
- Object Browser-buttonutil.exe (326.86 KB)
- Object Browser-codedownloader.exe (511.36 KB)
- Object Browser-enabler.exe (334.36 KB)
- Object Browser-helper.exe (327.86 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.36 KB)
- utils.exe (1,001.88 KB)
This web page is about Object Browser version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Object Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Object Browser is an application by Object Browser. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Object Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Object Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Object Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Object Browser". The Object Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Object Browser in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Object Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Object Browser.
8. After uninstalling Object Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Object Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Object Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Object Browser by Object Browser from your PC, nor are we saying that Object Browser by Object Browser is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Object Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:35:31.147