O&O DiskImage Professional
O&O DiskImage Professional is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall O&O DiskImage Professional from your systemO&O Software GmbH
. Open here
for more info on O&O Software GmbH. Click on http://www.oo-software.com
to get more facts about O&O DiskImage Professional on O&O Software GmbH's website. O&O DiskImage Professional is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\OO Software\DiskImage folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.09 MB (4284228 bytes) on disk and is titled oodipro.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in O&O DiskImage Professional. They take 11.84 MB (12413208
bytes) on disk.
- oodiag.exe (2.68 MB)
- oodibw.exe (2.97 MB)
- oodipro.exe (4.09 MB)
- ooditray.exe (2.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6.18
of O&O DiskImage Professional. Click on the links below for other O&O DiskImage Professional versions:
...click to view all...
O&O DiskImage Professional is an application by the software company O&O Software GmbH. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase O&O DiskImage Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete O&O DiskImage Professional from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find O&O DiskImage Professional or simply click the Search feature and type in "O&O DiskImage Professional". If it is installed on your PC the O&O DiskImage Professional program will be found very quickly. After you select O&O DiskImage Professional in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding O&O DiskImage Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove O&O DiskImage Professional.
8. After removing O&O DiskImage Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of O&O DiskImage Professional which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing O&O DiskImage Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove O&O DiskImage Professional by O&O Software GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that O&O DiskImage Professional by O&O Software GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove O&O DiskImage Professional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 13:12:20.003