O&O DiskImage Professional
O&O DiskImage Professional is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall O&O DiskImage Professional from your PCO&O Software GmbH
. Open here
for more details on O&O Software GmbH. Please open http://www.oo-software.com
if you want to read more on O&O DiskImage Professional on O&O Software GmbH's web page. O&O DiskImage Professional is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\OO Software\DiskImage directory, depending on the user's option. oodiag.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.83 MB (4018504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in O&O DiskImage Professional. They take 15.51 MB (16267552
bytes) on disk.
- oodiag.exe (3.83 MB)
- oodibw.exe (2.96 MB)
- oodipro.exe (5.98 MB)
- ooditray.exe (2.75 MB)
The current web page applies to O&O DiskImage Professional version 5.5.120
alone. For other O&O DiskImage Professional versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall O&O DiskImage Professional:
The files below remain on your disk by O&O DiskImage Professional's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\OO Software\DiskImage
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\O&O Software\O&O DiskImage
- C:\Program Files\OO Software\DiskImage\install-oodivd.cat
- C:\Program Files\OO Software\DiskImage\install-oodivd.inf
- C:\Program Files\OO Software\DiskImage\oodiag.exe
- C:\Program Files\OO Software\DiskImage\oodiagps.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\O&O DiskImage Backup Container
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\O&O\O&O DiskImage
O&O DiskImage Professional is an application released by the software company O&O Software GmbH. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall O&O DiskImage Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete O&O DiskImage Professional from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find O&O DiskImage Professional or simply activate the Search field and type in "O&O DiskImage Professional". If it exists on your system the O&O DiskImage Professional app will be found automatically. After you select O&O DiskImage Professional in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about O&O DiskImage Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall O&O DiskImage Professional.
8. After uninstalling O&O DiskImage Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong O&O DiskImage Professional that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling O&O DiskImage Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall O&O DiskImage Professional by O&O Software GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that O&O DiskImage Professional by O&O Software GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall O&O DiskImage Professional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 20:38:41.187