O&O DiskImage Professional
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove O&O DiskImage Professional for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall O&O DiskImage Professional from your PCO&O Software GmbH
. Additional info about O&O Software GmbH can be read here
. More information about the software O&O DiskImage Professional can be found at http://www.oo-software.com
. O&O DiskImage Professional is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\OO Software\DiskImage folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. oodipro.exe is the O&O DiskImage Professional's main executable file and it takes approximately 5.55 MB (5822792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in O&O DiskImage Professional. They occupy 13.01 MB (13639456
bytes) on disk.
- oodiag.exe (3.35 MB)
- oodibw.exe (1.65 MB)
- oodipro.exe (5.55 MB)
- ooditray.exe (2.45 MB)
The current page applies to O&O DiskImage Professional version 5.0.127
alone. For more O&O DiskImage Professional versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling O&O DiskImage Professional we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\OO Software\DiskImage
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\O&O Software\O&O DiskImage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\O&O DiskImage Professional
- C:\Program Files\OO Software\DiskImage\install-oodivd.cat
- C:\Program Files\OO Software\DiskImage\install-oodivd.inf
- C:\Program Files\OO Software\DiskImage\oodiag.exe
- C:\Program Files\OO Software\DiskImage\oodiagps.dll
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\O&O DiskImage Backup Container
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\O&O\O&O DiskImage
O&O DiskImage Professional is a program by the software company O&O Software GmbH. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase O&O DiskImage Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall O&O DiskImage Professional from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate O&O DiskImage Professional or simply activate the Search field and type in "O&O DiskImage Professional". If it is installed on your PC the O&O DiskImage Professional program will be found very quickly. When you click O&O DiskImage Professional in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about O&O DiskImage Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall O&O DiskImage Professional.
8. After removing O&O DiskImage Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of O&O DiskImage Professional that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing O&O DiskImage Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove O&O DiskImage Professional by O&O Software GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that O&O DiskImage Professional by O&O Software GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove O&O DiskImage Professional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 17:42:39.143