NuoDB is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall NuoDB from your PCNuoDB, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on NuoDB, Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\NuoDB folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\NuoDB\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NuoDB. nuodb.exe is the NuoDB's main executable file and it occupies approximately 37.10 MB (38904200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in NuoDB. They take 169.03 MB (177246013
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (81.75 KB)
- nuochk.exe (27.81 MB)
- nuodb.exe (37.10 MB)
- nuodiag.exe (67.38 KB)
- nuoloader.exe (26.22 MB)
- nuosql.exe (26.37 MB)
- prunsrv64.exe (185.88 KB)
- nuoloader.exe (25.54 MB)
- nuosql.exe (25.67 MB)
This info is about NuoDB version 18.104.22.168.8664
alone. Click on the links below for other NuoDB versions:
NuoDB is an application marketed by the software company NuoDB, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NuoDB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NuoDB from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NuoDB or simply activate the Search field and type in "NuoDB". The NuoDB app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NuoDB in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NuoDB, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NuoDB.
8. After uninstalling NuoDB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NuoDB that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NuoDB with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NuoDB by NuoDB, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that NuoDB by NuoDB, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NuoDB supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 10:52:27.587