You can find below details on how to uninstall NuoDB for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NuoDB from your computerNuoDB, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on NuoDB, Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NuoDB folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for NuoDB is "C:\Program Files\NuoDB\uninstall.exe". nuodb.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 30.65 MB (32142624 bytes) on disk.
NuoDB is comprised of the following executables which occupy 159.23 MB (166959916
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (80.54 KB)
- nuochk.exe (25.91 MB)
- nuodb.exe (30.65 MB)
- nuodiag.exe (58.78 KB)
- nuoloader.exe (25.83 MB)
- nuosql.exe (25.94 MB)
- prunsrv64.exe (186.28 KB)
- nuoloader.exe (25.23 MB)
- nuosql.exe (25.34 MB)
The current web page applies to NuoDB version 2.1.02
only. You can find below info on other releases of NuoDB:
If planning to uninstall NuoDB you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove NuoDB:
NuoDB is a program offered by the software company NuoDB, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall NuoDB is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NuoDB using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NuoDB or simply activate the Search field and type in "NuoDB". The NuoDB application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NuoDB in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NuoDB, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NuoDB.
8. After uninstalling NuoDB, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NuoDB which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NuoDB with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NuoDB by NuoDB, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that NuoDB by NuoDB, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NuoDB supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:11:57.623