Nexus Mod Manager
Nexus Mod Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Nexus Mod Manager from your computerBlack Tree Gaming
. You can find out more on Black Tree Gaming or check for application updates here
. Usually the Nexus Mod Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Nexus Mod Manager is C:\Program Files\Nexus Mod Manager\uninstall\unins000.exe. NexusClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.75 MB (2887744 bytes) on disk.
Nexus Mod Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.44 MB (3606241
bytes) on disk.
- NexusClient.exe (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This page is about Nexus Mod Manager version 0.53.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Nexus Mod Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Nexus Mod Manager.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Games\Nexus Mod Manager.lnk
Nexus Mod Manager is a program by Black Tree Gaming. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Nexus Mod Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Nexus Mod Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nexus Mod Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nexus Mod Manager". The Nexus Mod Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Nexus Mod Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Nexus Mod Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nexus Mod Manager.
8. After removing Nexus Mod Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Nexus Mod Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nexus Mod Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming from your computer, we are not saying that Nexus Mod Manager by Black Tree Gaming is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nexus Mod Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 19:44:49.057