NVIDIA Telemetry Client
You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Telemetry Client for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Telemetry Client from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Telemetry Client application is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NvTelemetry folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file has a size of 449.94 KB (460736 bytes) on disk and is named NvTelemetryContainer.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside NVIDIA Telemetry Client. They take about 449.94 KB (460736
bytes) on disk.
- NvTelemetryContainer.exe (449.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of NVIDIA Telemetry Client. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Telemetry Client versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Telemetry Client is an application marketed by NVIDIA Corporation. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall NVIDIA Telemetry Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Telemetry Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Telemetry Client or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Telemetry Client". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Telemetry Client app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Telemetry Client in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Telemetry Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Telemetry Client.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Telemetry Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Telemetry Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Telemetry Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Telemetry Client by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Telemetry Client by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Telemetry Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 11:58:56.117